Dario and Marco's Robotics Symbolic Toolbox for Matlab
DAMAROB: Dario & Marco's Robotics Symbolic Toolbox for Matlab. It is a free, student-developed Toolbox for Matlab(R) that evaluates kinematic and dynamic model of a manipulator in symbolic-math matrix form.
Current Version Main Features:
* WRL generation for 3D animations
* object-oriented programming (manipulator class)
* html documentation with examples
Note: due to change of Symbolic Math engine in Matlab(R) from Maple(R) to Mupad(R), DAMAROB Toolbox runs faster on older Matlab versions (until 2007b).
* 0.23b Minor correction on trajectory generation
* 0.22b Minor correction on dynamic model
* 0.21b Minor correction on trajectory generation
* 2009 November: DAMAROB 0.2b released
* 2009 July: DAMAROB 0.1b released
This work started during "Robot Control" course [link] taught by Professor Bruno Siciliano at the "Federico II" University of Naples (Italy)
Contact: Feel free to tell us what you think about DAMAROB 0.23b at: firstname.lastname@example.org